<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34501659?origin\x3dhttp://--compliicatedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 13, 2007
10:54 PM
Okay. So YAYE!
Exams are finally OVER [:
Rawr, But i think i will flunk Math ppr.
I was dying most of th time dur Ppr 2 ]:
Okay, So enough of exams [:
Cos Its Over, I repeat.
ITS OVER.

Now that exams are over,
Everyday is packed with stuffs ]:
Ytd was leadership! :D
Haha, At first i Thought that it would b like
REALLY BAD.
But! Haha, it turned out SUPER FUN [:
Especially th skit part!
BIMBOS! [:
And I was Super High Throughout[:
Cos there are FUN PEOPLE [:

So Yea, Then TodayD:
Went sch like 9.15]:
Cos of some discussion for th SMPS p6 Camp thing.
Nat and I feeeel kinda weird there, HAHA.
And we choose t sit on th floor,
Cos of SPECIAL REASONS [:
Yea, Then Planned t go Orchard with Family
But went t Causeway instead, T HUNT FOR NEW PHONES [:
HAHA,
I think Samsung U700 is SUPER NICE.
Like really, with a 3.2 Megapix and 3.5G.
Wow, and i think its Super Sexy.
But, I didnt get it in th end.
Cos I havent reach 21mnths Yet D:
Rawr.

Okay, &I think im gna b SUPER BUSY th next few days D:
And there are many things going on that clashes. Rawr. For example,

TUESDAY.
Sec 3 Camp Planning(PEA)-Idk th time
SMPS P6 Camp-1230-4pm D:
CIP DISCUSSION-After School t dk what time

Rawr, How t go for th CIP thing when I have th P6 Camp thing man D:
AHHH, And My Weds is like that tooooo ]:
How great.
Ahhhhhh, And Leadership Again on Friday D:
I hope It will be nice and AMANDA! PLEASE COME D:

Hah, I think FaceBk Is Kinda FUN&GAY. [:


PROFILE
:D
SAJC
EXITS
Friendster ! :D
FaceBook ! :D
ONEFIVE !
TWOFOUR !
Blodwen !
Chantal !
Charlene ! :D
Charis ! :D
Cheryl Ng !
Evelyn ! :D
Gracia !
Jesslynn ! :D
Joey Low ! :D
Jolene !
wlJolyn ! :D
Joyce Hui ! :D
Kaiying !
Lynette ! :D
Madihah !
Mavis ! :D
Mingrui !
Natalie Cheung !
Phoebe Feehilly ! :D
Reylyn ! :D
Sahidah ! :D
Sarah Teo !
Shan Shan ! :D
Sheryl Tan ! :D
Shili ! :D
Sophia !
Vanessa Soh !
Vivienne Chong ! :D
Weiyi&Michelle ! :D
Yanru ! :D
Yunhi ! :D
SCREAMS


credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003